◆英語タイトル：KeyCorp (KEY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
KeyCorp (KEY) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KeyCorp (KeyCorp) is a financial holding company. The company, through its principal subsidiary KeyBank National Association (KeyBank), offers a broad spectrum of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies. The company also offers personal financial services, personal and corporate trust services, cash management, access to mutual funds, investment banking and capital markets products and international banking services. The bank operates through its full service retail banking branches in 12 US states, additional offices of its subsidiaries. KeyCorp is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
KeyCorp – Key Facts 6
KeyCorp – Key Employees 7
KeyCorp – Key Employee Biographies 8
KeyCorp – Major Products and Services 9
KeyCorp – History 11
KeyCorp – Company Statement 13
KeyCorp – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
KeyCorp – Business Description 17
KeyCorp – Corporate Strategy 18
KeyCorp – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
KeyCorp – Strengths 19
Strength – Adequate Capital 19
Strength – Asset Quality 19
Strength – Market Position 19
KeyCorp – Weaknesses 20
Weakness – Efficiency Ratio 20
Weakness – Net Interest Margin 20
KeyCorp – Opportunities 21
Opportunity – Growth in the Banking Sector: the US 21
Opportunity – Growing Economy in the US 21
Opportunity – Booming Mortgage Market in the US 21
KeyCorp – Threats 22
Threat – Basel III Norms on Capital Requirements 22
Threat – Intense Competition 22
Threat – Low Interest Rate Environment 22
KeyCorp – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
KeyCorp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
KeyCorp, Key Facts 6
KeyCorp, Key Employees 7
KeyCorp, Key Employee Biographies 8
KeyCorp, Major Products and Services 9
KeyCorp, History 11
KeyCorp, Subsidiaries 16
KeyCorp, Key Competitors 23
KeyCorp, Ratios based on current share price 24
KeyCorp, Annual Ratios 25
KeyCorp, Interim Ratios 27
KeyCorp, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
KeyCorp, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
KeyCorp, Ratio Charts 28