◆英語タイトル：ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company (ExxonMobil R&S) is an energy supplying company. Its products segments are fuels, lubricants and petrochemicals. The company operates in refining, fuel marketing and supply of various fuels. Its services include natural gas extraction and supply, oil and fuel products, using innovative technologies such as hydraulic fracturing; a solution of water and sand, and small amount of chemicals injected into the rock to open thin cracks, which allows trapped natural gas to shift up to the well and horizontal drilling, where instead of multiple well sites needs to drill vertically where there is natural gas can be located on a single well site. It markets its products such as synthetic motor oil Mobil 1, commercial vehicle lubricants Mobil Delvac, industrial lubricants, Exxon mobil aviation lubricants such as Mobil Jet Oil II, Mobil Jet Oil 254, and Elite 20W-50, and marine lubricants, commercial aviation lubricants such as HyJet V, Mobilgrease 33, Mobil Jet Oils, and Mobil AGL gear and bearing oil, special fluids such as Exxon Coolanol which is a synthetic oil. It operates as a subsidiary of Aera Energy, Esso, and Esso Australia. ExxonMobil R&S is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the US.
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company Key Recent Developments
Sep 03, 2014: ExxonMobil Announces Slagen Refinery Project to Upgrade Fuel Oil
Feb 03, 2014: ExxonMobil Increases Permian Basin Acreage, Drives Efficiency in Utica Holdings
Jan 30, 2014: Exxon Mobil Announces Estimated Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
Jan 29, 2014: Exxon Mobil Declares First Quarter Dividend
Jan 07, 2014: ExxonMobil Celebrates Singapore Chemical Plant Expansion
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Key Information
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Overview
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Key Employees
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Key Employee Biographies
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Key Operational Heads
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Major Products and Services
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – History
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Company Statement
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Business Description
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Corporate Strategy
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Strengths
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Weaknesses
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Opportunities
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Threats
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company