|【英語タイトル】Africa Oil Corp. (AOI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Africa Oil Corp. (AOC) is an oil and gas exploration and development company that discovers, and produces oil and gas properties. The company owns and operates various projects such as block 9, block 10A, block 10BA, block 10BB, block 12A, and block 13T in Kenya; adigala area, ogaden blocks (blocks 7 & 8), south Omo, and rift basin area block in Ethiopia; and Dharoor Block in Puntland, Somalia. It holds interests in over 215,000 sq.km of exploration property throughout several African rift basins, with main interest on East Africa. The company develops properties in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Puntland (Somalia). AOC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Africa Oil Corp. Key Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2015: Africa Oil Kenya Operations Update: December 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015: Tullow Oil Announces Kenya Operational Update
Nov 17, 2015: Tullow Oil: Well Update – Kenya
Nov 16, 2015: Africa Oil 2015 Third Quarter Financial And Operating Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Africa Oil Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Africa Oil Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Africa Oil Corp. – Key Information
Africa Oil Corp. – Overview
Africa Oil Corp. – Key Employees
Africa Oil Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Africa Oil Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Africa Oil Corp. – Major Products and Services
Africa Oil Corp. – History
Africa Oil Corp. – Company Statement
Africa Oil Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Africa Oil Corp. – Business Description
Africa Oil Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Africa Oil Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Africa Oil Corp. – Strengths
Africa Oil Corp. – Weaknesses
Africa Oil Corp. – Opportunities
Africa Oil Corp. – Threats
Africa Oil Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Africa Oil Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Africa Oil Corp., Key Information
Africa Oil Corp., Key Ratios
Africa Oil Corp., Share Data
Africa Oil Corp., Major Products and Services
Africa Oil Corp., History
Africa Oil Corp., Key Employees
Africa Oil Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Africa Oil Corp., Key Operational Heads
Africa Oil Corp., Other Locations
Africa Oil Corp., Subsidiaries
Africa Oil Corp., Key Competitors
Africa Oil Corp., SWOT Analysis
Africa Oil Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Africa Oil Corp., Annual Ratios
Africa Oil Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Africa Oil Corp., Performance Chart
Africa Oil Corp., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Africa Oil Corp. (AOI)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Africa Oil Corp. (AOI)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ