Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Oil India Limited – Key Facts 6
Oil India Limited – Key Employees 7
Oil India Limited – Key Employee Biographies 8
Oil India Limited – Major Products and Services 9
Oil India Limited – Key Operational Summary 10
Oil India Limited – History 11
Oil India Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Joint Venture 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Oil India Limited – Business Description 16
Oil India Limited – Corporate Strategy 18
Oil India Limited – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Oil India Limited – Strengths 19
Strength – Industry Recognitions 19
Strength – Strong Acreage Position 19
Strength – Integrated Business Operations 19
Oil India Limited – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Substantial Debt 19
Weakness – Declining Profitability 20
Oil India Limited – Opportunities 20
Opportunity – Global Crude oil and Liquid Fuel Consumption 20
Opportunity – Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity – Increasing Car Ownership 20
Opportunity – Growing Global Refining Capacities 20
Oil India Limited – Threats 21
Threat – Exploration Production & Development Risks 21
Threat – Highly Competitive Market 21
Threat – Volatility in Oil & Natural Gas Prices 21
Oil India Limited – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances 28
Oil India Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014 28
Oil India Limited, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014 29
Oil India Limited, Petrochemicals, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014 30
Oil India Limited, Petrochemicals, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014 31
Oil India Limited, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Aug 19, 2014: PetroNeft Resources Drilling Operations Re-commencing 33
Jun 19, 2014: Oil India And Gazprom International Sign MoU For Association Between The Two Companies 34
Mar 04, 2014: Oil India Change in Directorate 34
Feb 12, 2014: Oil India Announces Q3 results & Limited Review Report for the Quarter ended December 31, 2013 34
Feb 10, 2014: Oil India Change in Directorate 35
Feb 05, 2014: Oil India Change in Directorate 35
Jan 28, 2014: Oil India Board declares Interim Dividend 35
Jan 13, 2014: Alphageo awarded Extention for Contract from OIL India Limited 35
Nov 12, 2013: Oil India Announces Q2 Results & Limited Review Report for September 30, 2013 35
Oct 01, 2013: Oil India Change in Directorate 35
Section 6 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥13,500||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥27,000||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥40,500||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Oil India Limited (OIL) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oil India Limited (OIL) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company’s operations comprise exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas; production of LPG and transportation of crude oil. Its upstream assets are located in India, the US, Venezuela, Gabon, Egypt, Iran, Libya, Nigeria, Yemen, Mozambique, Bangladesh and Russia. The company operates and has interests in crude oil, multi product, and natural gas pipelines in India. OIL also has 10% interest in overseas pipeline in Sudan. The company’s downstream oil and gas activities includes, 26% equity stake in Numaligarh Refinery Limited, 10% equity stake in gas cracker project, and has signed various agreements for city gas projects. The company also operates two wind power plants and one solar power plant in Rajasthan, India. OIL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Oil India Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 19, 2014: PetroNeft Resources Drilling Operations Re-commencing
Jun 19, 2014: Oil India And Gazprom International Sign MoU For Association Between The Two Companies
Mar 04, 2014: Oil India Change in Directorate
Feb 12, 2014: Oil India Announces Q3 results & Limited Review Report for the Quarter ended December 31, 2013
Feb 10, 2014: Oil India Change in Directorate
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[Oil India Limited (OIL)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析] (コード：GDGE276FSA)販売に関する免責事項を必ずご確認ください。|
|★調査レポート[Oil India Limited (OIL)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|