|【英語タイトル】Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GUJFLUORO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited (GFL) is a chemical company. The company’s business areas include PTFE, refrigerants and chemicals. It produces a variety of suspension and dispersion PTFE resins. GFL’s chemical products include caustic soda lye, methylene chloride, hydrogen gas, AHCL, HCI and H2SO4. The company offers fluorospeciality chemicals such as methyl tetrafluoroethyl ether, TFEDMA, ethyl difluoroacetate, ethyl difluoroacetoacetate, difluoroacetic acid, hexafluoropropylene, hexafluoroisopropanol, and tetrafluoropropanol. It has manufacturing facility of polytetrafluoroethylene resin at Dahej, India. The company has offices in Gujarat, Nodia, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Vadodara, and Mumbai. GFL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 10, 2013: Gujarat Fluorochemicals incorporates new subsidiary
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Key Information
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Overview
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Key Employees
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Key Operational Heads
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Major Products and Services
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – History
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Company Statement
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Business Description
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Corporate Strategy
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Strengths
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Weaknesses
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Opportunities
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Threats
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company