|【英語タイトル】EnerGulf Resources Inc. (ENG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
EnerGulf Resources Inc. (EnerGulf) is an oil and gas company. The company explores and develops oil and gas fields in the US. It has assets in Namibia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. EnerGulf holds interest in NAMIBIA Block 1711 that is situated in the Namibe basin off the northern coast of Namibia, and holds nine separate exploration prospects. The company’s Democratic Republic of Congo has 507 square km of the Les Zones du Bassin C’tier in the onshore coastal salt basin of western Democratic Republic of Congo. It has offshore and onshore oil and gas properties in Western and Southern Africa. EnerGulf is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
EnerGulf Resources Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 23, 2013: EnerGulf Appoints New President
Aug 23, 2013: Energulf – Gianulis and Dhir Join Board
Jun 28, 2013: EnerGulf Resources Receives 15% Interest In New Petroleum Agreement For Namibia Block 1711
May 17, 2013: EnerGulf Resources Reports Update On Lawsuit Brought By Veritas DGC And Veritas
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EnerGulf Resources Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EnerGulf Resources Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Key Information
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Overview
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Key Employees
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Key Operational Heads
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Major Products and Services
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – History
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Company Statement
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Business Description
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Corporate Strategy
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Strengths
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Weaknesses
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Opportunities
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Threats
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
EnerGulf Resources Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Information
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Ratios
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Share Data
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Major Products and Services
EnerGulf Resources Inc., History
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Employees
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Employee Biographies
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Operational Heads
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Other Locations
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Subsidiaries
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Key Competitors
EnerGulf Resources Inc., SWOT Analysis
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Ratios based on current share price
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Annual Ratios
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Performance Chart
EnerGulf Resources Inc., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[EnerGulf Resources Inc. (ENG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[EnerGulf Resources Inc. (ENG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ