|【英語タイトル】Hyperdynamics Corporation (HDYN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Hyperdynamics Corporation (Hyperdynamics) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides exploration and production services. It acquires, explores and develops oil and gas properties in the Republic of Guinea, Northwest Africa. The company also offers drilling services Hyperdynamics has offshore oil discoveries in Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Cote d’Ivoire to the south and east of its concession on the African side of the Atlantic along with discoveries offshore Brazil and French Guiana in South America. The company operates through oil and gas industry companies. Hyperdynamics is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Hyperdynamics Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 05, 2016: Hyperdynamics Announces Impasse And Failure By Tullow To Resume Petroleum Operations Offshore Guinea
Nov 24, 2015: Hyperdynamics Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
Sep 29, 2015: Hyperdynamics Announces Settlement With The SEC
May 01, 2015: Hyperdynamics Announces Retirement Of Bob Solberg As Board Chairman And Election Of Ian Norbury
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hyperdynamics Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hyperdynamics Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Key Information
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Overview
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Key Employees
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Major Products and Services
Hyperdynamics Corporation – History
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Company Statement
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Business Description
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Hyperdynamics Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Strengths
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Weaknesses
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Opportunities
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Threats
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Hyperdynamics Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Information
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Ratios
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Share Data
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Major Products and Services
Hyperdynamics Corporation, History
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Employees
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Other Locations
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Subsidiaries
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Key Competitors
Hyperdynamics Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Annual Ratios
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Performance Chart
Hyperdynamics Corporation, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Hyperdynamics Corporation (HDYN)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Hyperdynamics Corporation (HDYN)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ