|【英語タイトル】Lynden Energy Corp. (LVL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Lynden Energy Corp. (Lynden Energy) is an oil and gas company that acquires, develops, and explores oil and natural gas properties. The company’s projects include Mitchell Ranch Project and Wolfberry Project in West Texas. Lynden Energy’s Mitchell Ranch Project is located in southeast Utah and southwest Colorado. Lynden Energy’s Paradox Basin Project comprises a single lease covering approximately 102,000 gross and net acres. The company acquires oil and gas leases covering approximately 18,500 gross acres in Glasscock, Howard, Martin, Midland, and Sterling counties with the Wolfberry. Lynden Energy is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Lynden Energy Corp. Key Recent Developments
Sep 28, 2015: Lynden Energy Reports June 30, 2015 Year-End Financial And Operating Results And Reserves
Aug 10, 2015: Lynden’s First Two Glasscock County Horizontal Wells Drilled
May 13, 2015: Lynden Energy Reports Financial Results For The Nine Months Ended March 31, 2015
Feb 17, 2015: Lynden Energy Reports Financial Results For The Six Months Ended December 31, 2014
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Lynden Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Lynden Energy Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Lynden Energy Corp. – Key Information
Lynden Energy Corp. – Overview
Lynden Energy Corp. – Key Employees
Lynden Energy Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Lynden Energy Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Lynden Energy Corp. – Major Products and Services
Lynden Energy Corp. – History
Lynden Energy Corp. – Company Statement
Lynden Energy Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lynden Energy Corp. – Business Description
Lynden Energy Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Lynden Energy Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Lynden Energy Corp. – Strengths
Lynden Energy Corp. – Weaknesses
Lynden Energy Corp. – Opportunities
Lynden Energy Corp. – Threats
Lynden Energy Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Lynden Energy Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Information
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Ratios
Lynden Energy Corp., Share Data
Lynden Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
Lynden Energy Corp., History
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Employees
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
Lynden Energy Corp., Other Locations
Lynden Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
Lynden Energy Corp., Key Competitors
Lynden Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
Lynden Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Lynden Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
Lynden Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Lynden Energy Corp., Performance Chart
Lynden Energy Corp., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Lynden Energy Corp. (LVL)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Lynden Energy Corp. (LVL)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ