|【英語タイトル】GRP Limited (G18) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
GRP Limited (GRP) is an equipment manufacturing company that offers measuring equipment. The company’s business operations include GRP hose and marine specialists, region suppliers for measuring instruments, metrology, and uPVC pipes and fittings. Its hose and marine specialists manufacture and supplies hose and fittings for the marine, oil and industrial sectors. GRP’s region suppliers supplies precision measuring instruments. The company’s GRP China’s uPVC pipes and fittings manufacture uPVC pipe and fittings for the local construction industry. It offers dimensional measuring instruments, torque meter, marine loading hoses, industrial and chemical hoses, marine engineering products, and others. The company serves onshore, offshore, marine, oil, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and other markets. It operates in China, Singapore and Malaysia. GRP is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GRP Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GRP Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
GRP Limited – Key Information
GRP Limited – Overview
GRP Limited – Key Employees
GRP Limited – Key Employee Biographies
GRP Limited – Key Operational Heads
GRP Limited – Major Products and Services
GRP Limited – History
GRP Limited – Company Statement
GRP Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GRP Limited – Business Description
GRP Limited – Corporate Strategy
GRP Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
GRP Limited – Strengths
GRP Limited – Weaknesses
GRP Limited – Opportunities
GRP Limited – Threats
GRP Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
GRP Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GRP Limited, Key Information
GRP Limited, Key Ratios
GRP Limited, Share Data
GRP Limited, Major Products and Services
GRP Limited, History
GRP Limited, Key Employees
GRP Limited, Key Employee Biographies
GRP Limited, Key Operational Heads
GRP Limited, Other Locations
GRP Limited, Subsidiaries
GRP Limited, Key Competitors
GRP Limited, SWOT Analysis
GRP Limited, Ratios based on current share price
GRP Limited, Annual Ratios
GRP Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
GRP Limited, Performance Chart
GRP Limited, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[GRP Limited (G18)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[GRP Limited (G18)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ