|【英語タイトル】Airtech Japan, Ltd. (6291) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Airtech Japan, Ltd. (Airtech Japan) is an air filtration equipment manufacturer that designs and produces clean air systems and air filters for the semiconductors and electronics industry and the biological industry. The company offers products such as SS-MAC, CHEMI-MAC, soft wall clean room, hard wall clean room, laminar flow clean bench, tabletop clean hood, clean partition, minienvironment, pulse jet air shower, fan filter unit, positive pressure damper, hand washer and hand dryer and clean viewer. Its hand dryer eliminates contamination problems by reducing the number of airborne particles and germs that can deposit on sensitive materials in cleanrooms and bio-cleanrooms. Airtech Japan’s CHEMI-MAC removes the chemicals in the areas such as gate oxidation, salicidation, contact resistance and DUV lithography. The company offers equipment installation and maintenance services. Airtech Japan is headquartered in Taito-Ku, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Airtech Japan, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Airtech Japan, Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Key Information
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Overview
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Key Employees
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – History
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Company Statement
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Business Description
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Strengths
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Weaknesses
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Opportunities
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Threats
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Airtech Japan, Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Information
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Ratios
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Share Data
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Major Products and Services
Airtech Japan, Ltd., History
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Employees
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Other Locations
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Subsidiaries
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Key Competitors
Airtech Japan, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Performance Chart
Airtech Japan, Ltd., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Airtech Japan, Ltd. (6291)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Airtech Japan, Ltd. (6291)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ