◆英語タイトル：Graham Corporation (GHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Graham Corporation (Graham) is an equipment manufacturing company that offers vacuum and heat transfer products. The company designs and manufactures vacuum and heat transfer equipment for energy markets and process industries. It provides vacuum products and heat transfer products such as ejectors, surface condensers, liquid ring vacuum pumps, process condensers, heliflow spiral tube heat exchangers, desuperheaters, plate heat exchangers and micromix water heaters. Graham offers services, spare parts, troubleshooting services and training. The company serves petroleum refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, power generation, alternate and renewable energy and addional markets. Graham is headquartered in Batavia, New York, the US.
Graham Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 13, 2015: Graham Corporation Announces Record Orders in Fiscal 2015 of $136.5 Million
Jan 30, 2015: Graham Corporation Reports 44% Growth in Sales for Fiscal 2015 Third Quarter
Jan 29, 2015: Graham Corporation Doubles Quarterly Cash Dividend and Announces Stock Repurchase Program
Jan 15, 2015: Graham Corporation Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Graham Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Graham Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Graham Corporation – Key Information
Graham Corporation – Overview
Graham Corporation – Key Employees
Graham Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Graham Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Graham Corporation – Major Products and Services
Graham Corporation – History
Graham Corporation – Company Statement
Graham Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Graham Corporation – Business Description
Graham Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Graham Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Graham Corporation – Strengths
Graham Corporation – Weaknesses
Graham Corporation – Opportunities
Graham Corporation – Threats
Graham Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Graham Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Graham Corporation, Key Information
Graham Corporation, Key Ratios
Graham Corporation, Share Data
Graham Corporation, Major Products and Services
Graham Corporation, History
Graham Corporation, Key Employees
Graham Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Graham Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Graham Corporation, Other Locations
Graham Corporation, Subsidiaries
Graham Corporation, Key Competitors
Graham Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Graham Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Graham Corporation, Annual Ratios
Graham Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Graham Corporation, Performance Chart
Graham Corporation, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Graham Corporation (GHM)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Graham Corporation (GHM)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ