|【英語タイトル】Seegene, Inc. (096530) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Seegene, Inc. (Seegene) is a molecular diagnostic company. The company specializes in molecular diagnostics and develops technology and products. Its products include Anyplex II RV16 detection, Anyplex II RB5 detection, Seeplex RV15 ACE detection, Seeplex RV12 ACE detection, Seeplex RV15 onestep ACE detection, Anyplex VanR real-time detection, Seeplex VRE ACE detection, Magicplex hepatrio real-time test, Seeplex BRAF V600E ace detection, Anyplex CMV real-time detection, and others. Seegene also provides genome diagnostic kits for research purposes. The company’s products are used in testing for infectious diseases such as respiratory virus and sexually transmitted diseases. It markets its products under the brands, namely, magicplex, anyplex, seeplex, LabChip and others. Seegene is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
Seegene, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 22, 2014: Seegene to Unveil at AACC 2014 the Innovative Real-Time PCR Technology That Doubles the Channel Availability of Any Real-Time PCR Instrument
Dec 19, 2013: Seegene to Present at the 32nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Jul 22, 2013: Seegene Develops Novel Real-Time Array Technology for Point of Care Testing
Jun 24, 2013: Seegene To Feature Extended Mutation Detection Technology For Companion Diagnostics At AACC 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Seegene, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Seegene, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Seegene, Inc. – Key Information
Seegene, Inc. – Overview
Seegene, Inc. – Key Employees
Seegene, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Seegene, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Seegene, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Seegene, Inc. – History
Seegene, Inc. – Company Statement
Seegene, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Seegene, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Seegene, Inc. – Business Description
Seegene, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Seegene, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Seegene, Inc. – Strengths
Seegene, Inc. – Weaknesses
Seegene, Inc. – Opportunities
Seegene, Inc. – Threats
Seegene, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Seegene, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company