|【英語タイトル】Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GLENMARK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Glenmark Pharmaceuticals) is an integrated pharmaceutical company. The company manufactures and markets formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). It also undertakes the discovery of NCEs (new chemical entities) and NBEs (new biological entities). The company operates through three business divisions, namely, drug discovery, formulations business and Glenmark Generics Ltd. The pipeline portfolio of the company includes seven molecules, which includes four NCEs and three NBEs in various stages of preclinical & clinical development. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals focuses on therapeutic areas such as dermatology, anti-invectives, respiratory, cardiac, diabetes, gynaecology, CNS, and oncology. It has 14 manufacturing facilities in four countries and six R&D centers. Geographically, the company has presence in various countries across Asia-Pacific, Central Eastern Europe, CIS, Latin America and Africa. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2014: Glenmark’s Consolidated Revenue Increases by 20.08% to Rs. 14,869.40 Mn for Q1 FY 14 -15
Jul 17, 2014: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals to Set up a New Manufacturing Facility in the US
May 08, 2014: Glenmark Consolidated Revenue increases by 27.53% to Rs. 17,035.60 Mn in Q4 FY 2013-14
Apr 15, 2014: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals through its Swiss Subsidiary receives USD 5 Mn. as milestone fee payment from Sanofi
Mar 25, 2014: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. through its Swiss Subsidiary receives USD 4 Mn. as research fee payment from Forest Laboratories
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Information
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Overview
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Employees
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – History
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Company Statement
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Business Description
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Strengths
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Weaknesses
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Opportunities
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Threats
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company