◆英語タイトル：Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. (LCDX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. (Caliber ID) is a medical technology service provider. The company designs, develops and markets cellular imaging and diagnosis products. It offers products in vivo confocal microscopes designed for imaging skin and other tissue. The company’s products include VivaScope 1500 Multilaser, VivaScope 3000, VivaScope 1500, VivaScope 2500, VivaNet and VivaScan, and VivaCam. Caliber ID’s rapid cell ID technology is used to characterize intact normal and abnormal cellular architecture. It offers integrated platform of tools and technology for diagnosis of specific cells. The company partners with Mavig GmbH, Emdutos Industria e Comercio Ltda, Integral Corporation and ConBio (China) Co.Ltd, among others. Caliber ID is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 09, 2014: Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics Inaugurates First Specialized VivaScope Imaging Center at NIDIskin Consulting in Beverly Hills
May 14, 2014: Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics Appoints William F. O’Dell to Board of Directors
Mar 26, 2014: Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics Appoints Joseph R. Williams as Its First Vice President of Global Marketing
Mar 20, 2014: Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics Names Richard C. Christopher to Chief Financial Officer
Mar 13, 2014: Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics Names Daniel Koon to Director of Global Sales Support
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Information
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Overview
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Employees
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – History
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Company Statement
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Business Description
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Strengths
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Weaknesses
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Opportunities
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Threats
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company