|【英語タイトル】1300 Smiles Limited (ONT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
1300 Smiles Limited (1300 Smiles) is a healthcare service provider that offers dental services. The company’s offers services such as general dentistry, bridges, root canal treatments, tooth coloured fillings extractions and others. It provides member-based care plan that consists of regular check-ups and routine cleaning and polishing of teeth at regular bi-annual intervals throughout life. 1300 Smiles also offers treatments such as cosmetic, periodontics (gum disease), endodontics (root canal treatment), paedodontics (care for children) and the increasingly popular ultimate tooth replacement option of dental implants. The company has its presence in Queensland and Adelaide. 1300 Smiles is headquartered in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 1300 Smiles Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 1300 Smiles Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Information
1300 Smiles Limited – Overview
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Employees
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Employee Biographies
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Operational Heads
1300 Smiles Limited – Major Products and Services
1300 Smiles Limited – History
1300 Smiles Limited – Company Statement
1300 Smiles Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
1300 Smiles Limited – Business Description
1300 Smiles Limited – Corporate Strategy
1300 Smiles Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
1300 Smiles Limited – Strengths
1300 Smiles Limited – Weaknesses
1300 Smiles Limited – Opportunities
1300 Smiles Limited – Threats
1300 Smiles Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
1300 Smiles Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Information
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Ratios
1300 Smiles Limited, Share Data
1300 Smiles Limited, Major Products and Services
1300 Smiles Limited, History
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Employees
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Employee Biographies
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Operational Heads
1300 Smiles Limited, Other Locations
1300 Smiles Limited, Subsidiaries
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
1300 Smiles Limited, Key Competitors
1300 Smiles Limited, SWOT Analysis
1300 Smiles Limited, Ratios based on current share price
1300 Smiles Limited, Annual Ratios
1300 Smiles Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
1300 Smiles Limited, Performance Chart
1300 Smiles Limited, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[1300 Smiles Limited (ONT)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[1300 Smiles Limited (ONT)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ