◆英語タイトル：Sojitz Kyushu Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation (Sojitz) is a trading company. The company operates through its department such as machinery and regional development department, food and general commodity dept., Nagasaki branch and Naha branch. Its machinery section trades various machines for steel producing, industrial machines and industrial robots to major Japanese industries. Sojitz’s property development section supplies the condominiums under the brand Resion. The company imports food materials, processed foods, fishery products, coarse feeds, fertilizers, and exports wide variety of foodstuffs and fishery products. Its Nagasaki branch offers high value added products and quality services in the area of wooden building materials, foodstuffs and other commodities. Sojitz is headquartered in Fukuoka, Japan.
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 06, 2013: Agreement to Supply Five 1,700 kW Gas Turbines in Russia Signed High-Capacity Units to be Used at Gas Pipeline Compressor Stations in Cold Region
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sojitz Kyushu Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Sojitz Kyushu Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Key Information
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Overview
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Key Employees
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Major Products and Services
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – History
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Company Statement
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Business Description
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Strengths
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Weaknesses
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Opportunities
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Threats
Sojitz Kyushu Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company