◆英語タイトル：Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. (WRY) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. (Western Troy) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops metal deposits. Its produces gold, vanadium, selenium, nickel, platinum, silver, lead and zinc. Western Troy’s projects include Gaspe project, Chibougamau project, Nicobi Lake project and MacLeod Lake project. The company’s Gaspe project is located in the Gaspe area of Quebec; Chibougamau project is situated under Lake Chibougamau in central Quebec; Nicobi Lake project is located approximately halfway between Val d’Or and Chibougamau; and MacLeod Lake project is situated north of Chibougamau, Quebec. It has operations in Newfoundland, Ireland and the Eastern US. Western Troy is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 10, 2014: Nadim Wakeam Resigns as Director of Western Troy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Key Information
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Overview
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Key Employees
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Major Products and Services
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – History
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Company Statement
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Business Description
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Strengths
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Weaknesses
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Opportunities
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Threats
Western Troy Capital Resources Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company