◆英語タイトル：Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division (MLGW) is an electric utility service company. The company provides electricity, gas and water services. It supplies electricity by the Tennessee Valley Authority. MLGW provides natural gas to the people of Shelby County. The company operates artesian well systems, water pumping stations and wells throughout Shelby County. It offers services such as in-home energy evaluation, energy education, streetlight outage, leased outdoor lighting, facility connection, economic development, energy saving tools, land and mapping, new construction, and residential and customer engineering. The company serves residential and commercial customers, and builders. MLGW is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division Key Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2013: Memphis Light, Gas and Water Selects Elster AMI
Aug 21, 2013: MLGW Gets Smart Meters Purchase Approval From Memphis City Council
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Key Information
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Overview
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Key Employees
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Key Employee Biographies
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Key Operational Heads
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Major Products and Services
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – History
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Company Statement
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Business Description
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Corporate Strategy
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Strengths
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Weaknesses
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Opportunities
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Threats
Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
|★調査レポート[Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Memphis Light, Gas and Water Division：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ