|【英語タイトル】Jurong Engineering Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Jurong Engineering Limited (JEL) is an engineering and construction company. The company provides civil, mechanical, construction, fabrication, and electrical services. JEL’s engineering and design services include plant engineering, electrical and instrumentation engineering, piping design, tanks and vessels design, civil and structural design, engineering procurement, and project management. Its fabrication services include fabrication of exotic materials like duplex and super duplex stainless steel, detailed engineering, material supply, various fabrication works, blasting and painting, skid and module assembly, packaging, electrical and instrumentation, welding process, and others. The company’s construction services include civil and building work, equipment installation, piping, and electrical and instrumentation works. It operates in India, China, Bangladesh, Algeria, Nigeria and Japan. JEL is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Jurong Engineering Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Jurong Engineering Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Jurong Engineering Limited – Key Information
Jurong Engineering Limited – Overview
Jurong Engineering Limited – Key Employees
Jurong Engineering Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Jurong Engineering Limited – Key Operational Heads
Jurong Engineering Limited – Major Products and Services
Jurong Engineering Limited – History
Jurong Engineering Limited – Company Statement
Jurong Engineering Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Jurong Engineering Limited – Business Description
Jurong Engineering Limited – Corporate Strategy
Jurong Engineering Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Jurong Engineering Limited – Strengths
Jurong Engineering Limited – Weaknesses
Jurong Engineering Limited – Opportunities
Jurong Engineering Limited – Threats
Jurong Engineering Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company