◆英語タイトル：Puget Sound Energy - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Puget Sound Energy, Inc.(PSE) is an energy service provider. The company provides electric and natural gas services to residential, industrial, and commercial customers in the Puget Sound area. It focuses on the energy generation and acquisition to provide its energy services at low cost. PSE carries out the development of energy from various sources such as hydro power, solar power, thermal power and wind power. It meets the anticipated energy needs of the region by acquiring new sources of energy. The company offers services such as energy supply, natural gas supply, natural gas storage and excess generation of energy. PSE owns and operates coal, natural gas-fired, hydroelectric, wind-powered, and oil-fired generating facilities. It is a subsidiary of Puget Energy, Inc. PSE is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, the US.
Puget Sound Energy Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2014: Puget Sound Energy: Port Of Tacoma Approves Lease For PSE Liquefied Natural Gas Facility
Jul 10, 2014: Three utilities in Washington, US, receives $14.3 million funding for energy storage projects
Jun 03, 2014: Lower Power Bills for PSE Customers
Apr 30, 2014: PSE Requests Lower Power Bills
Dec 20, 2013: State regulators approve aggressive energy conservation goals
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Puget Sound Energy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Puget Sound Energy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Puget Sound Energy – Key Information
Puget Sound Energy – Overview
Puget Sound Energy – Key Employees
Puget Sound Energy – Key Employee Biographies
Puget Sound Energy – Key Operational Heads
Puget Sound Energy – Major Products and Services
Puget Sound Energy – History
Puget Sound Energy – Company Statement
Puget Sound Energy – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Puget Sound Energy – Business Description
Puget Sound Energy – Corporate Strategy
Puget Sound Energy – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Puget Sound Energy – Strengths
Puget Sound Energy – Weaknesses
Puget Sound Energy – Opportunities
Puget Sound Energy – Threats
Puget Sound Energy – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company