◆英語タイトル：Affitech A/S - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Affitech A/S (Affitech) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company discovers and develops human antibody therapeutics for various diseases. Affitech offers products such as AT001, AT004, AT005, AT006, AT009, and AT008. Its products are used in the treatment of cancer, autoimmune diseases, and infectious diseases. The company’s technologies include MBAS, CBAS, and antibody libraries. Its MBAS – molecule based antibody selection technology is used against a number of different antibody targets, including small molecule drug, hormones, growth factors, simple receptors, carbohydrates and toxins; and CBAS – cell based antibody selection technology is used to generate antibodies to multiple different G-protein coupled receptors. Affitech has an antibody phagemid library with a diversity of over 10 billion different molecules. The company operates a research lab in Oslo, Norway. Affitech is headquartered in Horsholm, Denmark.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Affitech A/S provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Affitech A/S and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Affitech A/S – Key Information
Affitech A/S – Overview
Affitech A/S – Key Employees
Affitech A/S – Key Employee Biographies
Affitech A/S – Key Operational Heads
Affitech A/S – Major Products and Services
Affitech A/S – History
Affitech A/S – Company Statement
Affitech A/S – Locations And Subsidiaries
Affitech A/S – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Affitech A/S – Business Description
Affitech A/S – Corporate Strategy
Affitech A/S – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Affitech A/S – Strengths
Affitech A/S – Weaknesses
Affitech A/S – Opportunities
Affitech A/S – Threats
Affitech A/S – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company