|【英語タイトル】Entia Biosciences, Inc. (ERGO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
・産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Entia Biosciences, Inc. (EBI) is a biotechnology company. The company offers nutrigenomics solutions for organic health, beauty and agriculture. Its solutions include ErgoD2, teloderm anti-aging cream, mushroom dietary supplement, and multi joint support. EBI offers ErgoD2 solutions such as Ergo-D2-Hemo, Ergo-D2-FLEX-RA, and Ergo-D2-HSN. The company’s Ergo-D2-Hemo is a medical nutrition solution used for treatment of diabetes and anemia; Ergo-D2-FLEX-RA is solution used to treat rheumatoid arthritis; and Ergo-D2-HSN is a nutrition solution that is used for treatment of alopecia and psoriasis. It offers products for nutritional management of autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases. The company markets products under brand names such as NeuroSANO, ImmuSANO, and LifePack-ImmuSANO. It offers identification, formulation, validation, and commercialization services. The company serves food science and supplementation markets. EBI is headquartered in Sherwood, Oregon, the US.
Entia Biosciences, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 29, 2014: Entia Enhances GROH Reach With Starzz Distribution Agreement
Sep 10, 2014: Entia Biosciences Inks Major Distribution Agreement for its GROH Brand of Beauty & Wellness Products
Sep 03, 2013: Entia Biosciences Announces Participation at the 15th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference
Aug 26, 2013: Entia Biosciences Completes Parkinson’s Disease Study
Jul 03, 2013: Entia Files PCT Patent on Athletic Performance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Entia Biosciences, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Entia Biosciences, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Information
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Overview
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Employees
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – History
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Company Statement
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Business Description
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Strengths
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Weaknesses
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Opportunities
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Threats
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Entia Biosciences, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company