◆英語タイトル：Billings Clinic - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Billings Clinic (BC) is a healthcare service provider. The healthcare clinic provides a range of primary and specialty care services. BC’s services include advance medical directives, allergy, asthma, immunology, aspen meadows- skilled nursing and assisted living, anticoagulation clinic, breast center, cancer center, cardiovascular services, cardiovascular surgery, children’s services, continence center, community training center, cosmetic surgery and procedures, dermatology center, diabetes management center, diagnostic imaging, diabetes, dialysis center and eldercare solutions. The healthcare clinic’s programs include center for clinical translational research, eastern montana telemedicine network, emmi educational videos and hospitalist program. It has 272 beds. The healthcare clinic operates through its primary care clinics in Bozeman, Columbus, Miles City, Red Lodge, and Cody, Wyoming. BC is headquartered in Billings, Montana, the US.
Billings Clinic Key Recent Developments
Aug 19, 2013: Generous donors funding new $1.2 million Center for Breast Health at Billings Clinic
Jun 25, 2013: Billings Clinic Awarded Primary Stroke Center Certification from The Joint Commission
Mar 29, 2013: Livingston HealthCare And Billings Clinic Sign Affiliation Agreement
Jan 31, 2013: CMS Selects Billings Clinic To Participate In Bundled Payments For Care Improvement Initiative
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Billings Clinic provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Billings Clinic and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Billings Clinic – Key Information
Billings Clinic – Overview
Billings Clinic – Key Employees
Billings Clinic – Key Employee Biographies
Billings Clinic – Key Operational Heads
Billings Clinic – Major Products and Services
Billings Clinic – History
Billings Clinic – Company Statement
Billings Clinic – Locations And Subsidiaries
Billings Clinic – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Billings Clinic – Business Description
Billings Clinic – Corporate Strategy
Billings Clinic – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Billings Clinic – Strengths
Billings Clinic – Weaknesses
Billings Clinic – Opportunities
Billings Clinic – Threats
Billings Clinic – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company