◆英語タイトル：Netcare Limited (NTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Netcare Limited (Netcare) is a healthcare service provider that patient care and medical facilities. The center offers treatments, facilities and transplants. The center provides treatments in the fields of breast care, oncology, orthopedics, renal care, transplants and weight management. Its facilities include medicross centres, netcare 911, primecure clinics, maternity, travel clinics, emergency and trauma and netcare pharmacy. Netcare offers holistic transplant services such as transplant assessments, heart transplants, heart-lung transplants, single lung transplants, double lung transplants, kidney transplants, kidney-pancreas transplants, donor assessment and management and assistance with transplant preparations. The center operates hospitals in Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Mpumalanga, North West Province, Free State, Eastern Cape and Western Cape. Netcare is headquartered in Sandton, South Africa.
Netcare Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2015: Netcare: Focus on quality leadership helps improve clinical patient outcomes
Mar 20, 2015: KZN’s first nuclear medicine procedure to treat inoperable neuroendocrine tumour
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Netcare Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Netcare Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Netcare Limited – Key Information
Netcare Limited – Overview
Netcare Limited – Key Employees
Netcare Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Netcare Limited – Key Operational Heads
Netcare Limited – Major Products and Services
Netcare Limited – History
Netcare Limited – Company Statement
Netcare Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Netcare Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Netcare Limited – Business Description
Netcare Limited – Corporate Strategy
Netcare Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Netcare Limited – Strengths
Netcare Limited – Weaknesses
Netcare Limited – Opportunities
Netcare Limited – Threats
Netcare Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Netcare Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Netcare Limited, Key Information
Netcare Limited, Key Ratios
Netcare Limited, Share Data
Netcare Limited, Major Products and Services
Netcare Limited, History
Netcare Limited, Key Employees
Netcare Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Netcare Limited, Key Operational Heads
Netcare Limited, Other Locations
Netcare Limited, Subsidiaries
Netcare Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Netcare Limited, Key Competitors
Netcare Limited, SWOT Analysis
Netcare Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Netcare Limited, Annual Ratios
Netcare Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Netcare Limited, Performance Chart
Netcare Limited, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Netcare Limited (NTC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Netcare Limited (NTC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ