◆英語タイトル：Nanosonics Limited (NAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
Nanosonics Limited (Nanosonics) is a healthcare technology company. The company develops infection control solutions for the global healthcare market. Its products include trophon EPR, accessories and other products. Nanosonics’ trophon EPR is a complete ultrasound high-end disinfection system. The company’s accessories include trophone printer, trophon wall mount and trophon cart. Its disinfection and sterilization technologies offer the unique ability for the production of safe, non-toxic and rapid infection control solutions to various markets. The company markets products through Trophon brand. Nanosonics is headquartered in Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia.
Nanosonics Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2013: Nanosonics Limited
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nanosonics Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nanosonics Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Nanosonics Limited – Key Information
Nanosonics Limited – Overview
Nanosonics Limited – Key Employees
Nanosonics Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Nanosonics Limited – Key Operational Heads
Nanosonics Limited – Major Products and Services
Nanosonics Limited – History
Nanosonics Limited – Company Statement
Nanosonics Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Nanosonics Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nanosonics Limited – Business Description
Nanosonics Limited – Corporate Strategy
Nanosonics Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nanosonics Limited – Strengths
Nanosonics Limited – Weaknesses
Nanosonics Limited – Opportunities
Nanosonics Limited – Threats
Nanosonics Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Nanosonics Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company