◆英語タイトル：AutoNation, Inc. (AN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AutoNation, Inc. (AN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AutoNation, Inc (AutoNation) is one of the largest automotive retailer in the US. It also offers automotive products and services which include new vehicles, used vehicles, parts and automotive repair and maintenance services, and automotive finance and insurance products. The company owns and operates 265 new vehicle franchises that sell 32 vehicle brands through 221 stores across the US. The company sells cars manufactured by Ford, Toyota, Nissan, General Motors, Honda, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Chrysler among others. Apart from in store retailing business, the company is also involved in the sale of merchandise through its website. AutoNation is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, the US.
The company’s strategy has been to expand its retail network of stores and online sales. It also plans to expand its operations through acquisition of new store across its core vehicle brands.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
AutoNation, Inc. – Key Facts 5
AutoNation, Inc. – Key Employees 6
AutoNation, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
AutoNation, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
AutoNation, Inc. – History 9
AutoNation, Inc. – Company Statement 11
AutoNation, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
AutoNation, Inc. – Business Description 15
AutoNation, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
AutoNation, Inc. – Strengths 16
Strength – Operational Network 16
Strength – Product Offerings 16
AutoNation, Inc. – Weaknesses 17
Weakness – Decreased Liquidity Position 17
AutoNation, Inc. – Opportunities 18
Opportunity – Growth Prospects: E-Retail 18
Opportunity – Growth Prospects: Automotive Retail Market 18
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisition 18
AutoNation, Inc. – Threats 19
Threat – Highly Competitive Environment 19
Threat – Regulated Industry 19
Threat – Seasonality 19
AutoNation, Inc. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
AutoNation, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
AutoNation, Inc., Key Facts 5
AutoNation, Inc., Key Employees 6
AutoNation, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
AutoNation, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
AutoNation, Inc., History 9
AutoNation, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
AutoNation, Inc., Key Competitors 20
AutoNation, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
AutoNation, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
AutoNation, Inc., Interim Ratios 24
AutoNation, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
AutoNation, Inc., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013) 23
AutoNation, Inc., Ratio Charts 25
|★調査レポート[AutoNation, Inc. (AN)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[AutoNation, Inc. (AN)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ