Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Key Facts 6
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Key Employees 7
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – History 11
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Company Statement 13
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 16
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Business Description 16
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 17
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Strengths 18
Strength – Broad Products Portfolio 18
Strength – Strong Financial Performance 18
Strength – Wide Services Portfolio 18
Strength – Efficient Supply Chain 19
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Weaknesses 19
Weakness – Substantial Debt Levels 19
Weakness – Declining Liquidity Position 19
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Opportunities 19
Opportunity – Growth Prospects: E-Retail 19
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisitions 20
Opportunity – Private Label Products 20
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Threats 20
Threat – Competitive Landscape 20
Threat – Changing Consumer Preferences 20
Threat – Counterfeit Goods Market 20
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Jul 29, 2014: Osram Sylvania Reinvents The LED Bulb 29
Oct 21, 2013: Osram Sylvania And Lowe’s Debut Ultra SE LED Lightbulb Family Featuring Sunset Effects Dimming In Stores 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥13,750||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥27,500||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥41,250||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (Lowe’s) is one of the world’s largest home improvement retailers. It offers a comprehensive line of products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and decorating. Its major products include kitchens and appliances; lumber and building materials; tools and hardware; fashion fixtures; rough plumbing and electrical devices; lawn and garden; seasonal living; paint; home fashions, storage and cleaning; flooring; millwork; and outdoor power equipment. As of January 2014, Lowe’s operated 1,832 home improvement and hardware stores in the US, Canada and Mexico with approximately 200 million square feet of retail selling space. Lowe’s is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the US.
Lowe’s seeks to grow its business by focusing on product development and enhancing existing products and services. It also plans to transform its current multi-channel offering to an omni-channel experience by introducing enhanced customer service tools and new project management tools.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2014: Osram Sylvania Reinvents The LED Bulb
Oct 21, 2013: Osram Sylvania And Lowe’s Debut Ultra SE LED Lightbulb Family Featuring Sunset Effects Dimming In Stores
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析] (コード：GDRT31055FSA)販売に関する免責事項を必ずご確認ください。|
|★調査レポート[Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|