◆英語タイトル：SARA Viet Nam (SRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
SARA Viet Nam JSC (SARA) is an information technology company, based in Vietnam. The company provides construction, training, and telecommunication services. Its services include data center, software, consulting IT solutions for business organizations, and e-learning. The company’s software products include e-office, content management software, online software training, web design, e-portal, e-commerce and software orders. Its consulting IT solutions for business organizations provides software products and services, and building software systems. SARA also provides installation of telecommunication equipment and systems, data services for mobile networks, distribution and merchandise of computer supplies and games, and other media and internet related services. SARA is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SARA Viet Nam provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SARA Viet Nam including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SARA Viet Nam – Key Information
SARA Viet Nam – Overview
SARA Viet Nam – Key Employees
SARA Viet Nam – Key Employee Biographies
SARA Viet Nam – Key Operational Heads
SARA Viet Nam – Major Products and Services
SARA Viet Nam – History
SARA Viet Nam – Company Statement
SARA Viet Nam – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SARA Viet Nam – Business Description
SARA Viet Nam – Corporate Strategy
SARA Viet Nam – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SARA Viet Nam – Strengths
SARA Viet Nam – Weaknesses
SARA Viet Nam – Opportunities
SARA Viet Nam – Threats
SARA Viet Nam – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SARA Viet Nam – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company