◆英語タイトル：Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Red Hat, Inc. (Red Hat) is a US-based open source software development company. The company provides enterprise-ready open source operating system platforms. Red Hat offers a wide range of open source software solutions including core enterprise operating system platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, enterprise middleware platform, JBoss Enterprise Middleware and other related Red Hat enterprise technologies. These enterprise solutions are designed with cloud, virtualization, applications, management, storage and service-oriented architectures. It delivers these solutions through an integrated set of management services, Red Hat Network, JBoss Operations Network and JBoss Customer Support Portal. The company offers and develops these solutions through its open source software development and licensing model on continuous basis. It operates offices across Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific regions. Red Hat is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
As part of business strategy, the company aims to increase the adoption of Red Hat enterprise technologies, which include virtualization, cloud and storage technologies globally thus maximizing its revenues and expand internationally.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Red Hat, Inc. – Key Facts 6
Red Hat, Inc. – Key Employees 7
Red Hat, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 8
Red Hat, Inc. – Major Products and Services 9
Red Hat, Inc. – History 11
Red Hat, Inc. – Company Statement 15
Red Hat, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 20
Red Hat, Inc. – Business Description 20
Red Hat, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 21
Red Hat, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Red Hat, Inc. – Strengths 22
Strength – Improving Profitability 22
Strength – Focus on Research and Development 22
Strength – Wide Range of Products and Services 22
Red Hat, Inc. – Weaknesses 22
Weakness – Increasing Trade Receivables 22
Red Hat, Inc. – Opportunities 23
Opportunity – Emergence of Cloud Computing 23
Opportunity – Strategic Alliances and Collaborations 23
Opportunity – Strategic Acquisitions 23
Red Hat, Inc. – Threats 23
Threat – Highly Competitive Market 23
Threat – Rapid Technological Changes 24
Threat – Security Breach 24
Red Hat, Inc. – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Tables
Red Hat, Inc., Key Facts 6
Red Hat, Inc., Key Employees 7
Red Hat, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Red Hat, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Red Hat, Inc., History 11
Red Hat, Inc., Other Locations 17
Red Hat, Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Red Hat, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Red Hat, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Red Hat, Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Red Hat, Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List of Figures
Red Hat, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 28
Red Hat, Inc., Ratio Charts 30
|★調査レポート[Red Hat, Inc. (RHT)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Red Hat, Inc. (RHT)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ