|【英語タイトル】BenQ Materials Corp. (8215) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
BenQ Materials Corp. (BenQ Materials) is an optical storage manufacturer. The company manufactures and distributes optical media and polarizer products. It offers products through the divisions such as optical film, porous membrane and healthcare Product. The company’s optical film division offers polarizer, 3d display, touch panel, e-paper and industrial Tape. BenQ Materials’ polarizer products are used in cellular phones, digital cameras, PDA, computers, monitors, and TV. The company’s healthcare products include hemostatic series, wound care series, acne care series and contact lens. It has operations in Asia, Europe and Americas. BenQ Materials is headquartered in Gueishan, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BenQ Materials Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BenQ Materials Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
BenQ Materials Corp. – Key Information
BenQ Materials Corp. – Overview
BenQ Materials Corp. – Key Employees
BenQ Materials Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
BenQ Materials Corp. – Key Operational Heads
BenQ Materials Corp. – Major Products and Services
BenQ Materials Corp. – History
BenQ Materials Corp. – Company Statement
BenQ Materials Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
BenQ Materials Corp. – Business Description
BenQ Materials Corp. – Corporate Strategy
BenQ Materials Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
BenQ Materials Corp. – Strengths
BenQ Materials Corp. – Weaknesses
BenQ Materials Corp. – Opportunities
BenQ Materials Corp. – Threats
BenQ Materials Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
BenQ Materials Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Information
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Ratios
BenQ Materials Corp., Share Data
BenQ Materials Corp., Major Products and Services
BenQ Materials Corp., History
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Employees
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Employee Biographies
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Operational Heads
BenQ Materials Corp., Other Locations
BenQ Materials Corp., Subsidiaries
BenQ Materials Corp., Key Competitors
BenQ Materials Corp., SWOT Analysis
BenQ Materials Corp., Ratios based on current share price
BenQ Materials Corp., Annual Ratios
BenQ Materials Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BenQ Materials Corp., Performance Chart
BenQ Materials Corp., Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[BenQ Materials Corp. (8215)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[BenQ Materials Corp. (8215)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ