Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Key Facts 5
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Key Employees 6
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Major Products and Services 7
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – History 9
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Company Statement 12
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Business Description 14
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Corporate Strategy 16
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Strengths 17
Strength – Geographical Network 17
Strength – Sturdy Research and Development Activities 17
Strength – Wide Product Portfolio 17
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Weaknesses 17
Weakness – Involvement in General Motors Recalls 17
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Opportunities 18
Opportunity – Demand for Smartphones 18
Opportunity – New Product Development 18
Opportunity – Mobile Data Growth in Europe 18
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Threats 18
Threat – Highly Competitive Market 18
Threat – Foreign Exchange Risks 18
Threat – Laws and Regulations 18
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
|【英語タイトル】Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (6770) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
・産業分野：Technology and Communications
|Single User||USD125 ⇒換算￥14,125||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Site License（同一国内共有可）||USD250 ⇒換算￥28,250||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
|Global Site License（複数国内共有可）||USD375 ⇒換算￥42,375||見積依頼/購入/質問フォーム|
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (6770) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (ALPS) is an electronic components manufacturing company. The company undertakes activities related to design, development and manufacture variety of electronic components installed into PCs, mobile phones, home appliances, and automobiles. The products offered by the company consists of wide range of systems and devices that enhance electronic control and information applications like power mirror switch, power window switch, switch module, light switch module. ALPS also involves in the development and manufacture of electronic components used in industrial fields including medical and health care products, robots and infrastructure supporting, environmental and energy applications. The company operates business in the domestic Japanese market as well as in several locations around the North America, Europe and Asia through its offices and subsidiaries. ALPS is headquartered at Ota-ku in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
|★調査レポート[Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (6770)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析] (コード：GDTC39965FSA)販売に関する免責事項を必ずご確認ください。|
|★調査レポート[Alps Electric Co., Ltd. (6770)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ|