◆英語タイトル：Keio Corporation (9008) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
Keio Corporation (9008) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Keio Corporation (Keio) is a provider of transport services. The company operates through five business segments, includes transportation segment, real estate segment, leisure segment, merchandise sales segment and other business segment. Its transportation segment focuses on operating trains between Shinjuku, Hachioji and Tama. The company‘s real estate segment carries out development and selling real estate properties. It also focuses on business activities include construction of commercial and residential buildings. The company’s leisure segment operates sports facilities, restaurants and hotels, and provides travel and advertising agency services. Keio’s merchandise sales business carries out business through department stores, retail stores, and book sales. The company’s others segment focuses on business activities related to general, automobile maintenance, building management, accounting, finance, information processing, information communication, cleaning and social education among others. Keio is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Keio Corporation – Key Facts 5
Keio Corporation – Key Employees 6
Keio Corporation – Major Products and Services 7
Keio Corporation – History 8
Keio Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Keio Corporation – Business Description 11
Keio Corporation – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
Keio Corporation – Strengths 12
Strength – Diversified Portfolio of Services 12
Strength – Strong Operational Performance 12
Strength – Strong Rail Network 12
Keio Corporation – Weaknesses 13
Weakness – Limited Liquidity 13
Keio Corporation – Opportunities 14
Opportunity – Positive outlook for Japanese T&T industry 14
Opportunity – Transport and Logistics Industry Outlook 14
Opportunity – Global Economic Outlook 14
Keio Corporation – Threats 15
Threat – Competitive Environment 15
Threat – Stringent Regulations 15
Threat – Vulnerability of Data 15
Keio Corporation – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 22
Keio Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 23
Section 4 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
Keio Corporation, Key Facts 5
Keio Corporation, Key Employees 6
Keio Corporation, Major Products and Services 7
Keio Corporation, History 8
Keio Corporation, Key Competitors 16
Keio Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 17
Keio Corporation, Annual Ratios 18
Keio Corporation, Interim Ratios 21
Keio Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 23
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List of Figures
Keio Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 20
Keio Corporation, Ratio Charts 22
|★調査レポート[Keio Corporation (9008)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Keio Corporation (9008)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ