|【英語タイトル】Gfk SE (GFK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
GfK SE (GfK) is a business service provider that offers market and consumer services. The company provides solutions such as online pricing intelligence, brand and customer experience, point of sales analytics, digital marketing intelligence, consumer panels, product catalogs, market opportunities and innovations, distribution and supply chain management, geomarketing, media measurement, mystery shopping, point of sales tracking, promotion and causal retail, shopper, social media intelligence, trends and forecasting and user experience. GfK serves automotive, consumer goods, financial services, fashion and lifestyle, health, public services, technology, media and entertainment, retail and travel industries. The company has operations in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, the UK, the US, Australia and Cambodia, among others. GfK is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
Gfk SE Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: GfK appoints Warren Saunders as new General Manager for Northern Europe
May 23,2018: GfK Hires RealityMine Co-Founder to Lead Data Assets Team in North America
Mar 14,2018: GfK Appoints New ANZ Managing Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gfk SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gfk SE including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Gfk SE – Key Information
Gfk SE – Overview
Gfk SE – Key Employees
Gfk SE – Key Employee Biographies
Gfk SE – Key Operational Heads
Gfk SE – Major Products and Services
Gfk SE – History
Gfk SE – Company Statement
Gfk SE – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gfk SE – Business Description
Gfk SE – Corporate Strategy
Gfk SE – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gfk SE – Strengths
Gfk SE – Weaknesses
Gfk SE – Opportunities
Gfk SE – Threats
Gfk SE – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Gfk SE – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Gfk SE, Key Information
Gfk SE, Key Ratios
Gfk SE, Share Data
Gfk SE, Major Products and Services
Gfk SE, History
Gfk SE, Key Employees
Gfk SE, Key Employee Biographies
Gfk SE, Key Operational Heads
Gfk SE, Other Locations
Gfk SE, Subsidiaries
Gfk SE, Key Competitors
Gfk SE, SWOT Analysis
Gfk SE, Ratios based on current share price
Gfk SE, Annual Ratios
Gfk SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Gfk SE, Performance Chart
Gfk SE, Ratio Charts