|【英語タイトル】GUD Holdings Limited (GUD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
GUD Holdings Limited (GUD) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GUD Holdings Limited (GUD Holdings) develops and markets consumer and industrial products. The company’s product portfolio comprises oil, engine air, cabin air, fuel and transmission filters, heavy-duty agricultural filters, wiper blades, fuel pumps, ignition coils and oxygen sensors, swimming pool pumps and filters, spa pumps and controllers and farm and irrigation water supply equipment. It markets products under Ryco, Narva, Wesfil, Davey and Projecta brand names. The company serves to retailers, department stores, hardware outlets, mass merchants, specialist electrical retailers, automotive aftermarket wholesalers, water systems dealers and pool builders. It also exports products to New Zealand, France, Spain, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. GUD Holdings is headquartered in Altona North, Victoria, Australia.
GUD Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2018: GUD Holdings reports retirement and appointment of chief executive officer and managing director
Nov 15,2017: Mark Smith appointed as Chair
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
GUD Holdings Limited – Key Facts 5
GUD Holdings Limited – Key Employees 6
GUD Holdings Limited – Key Employee Biographies 7
GUD Holdings Limited – Major Products and Services 8
GUD Holdings Limited – History 9
GUD Holdings Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
GUD Holdings Limited – Business Description 14
GUD Holdings Limited – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
GUD Holdings Limited – Strengths 15
GUD Holdings Limited – Weaknesses 16
GUD Holdings Limited – Opportunities 17
GUD Holdings Limited – Threats 18
GUD Holdings Limited – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Nov 15, 2017: Mark Smith appointed as Chair 27
Section 5 – Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Facts 5
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Employees 6
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
GUD Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 8
GUD Holdings Limited, History 9
GUD Holdings Limited, Other Locations 11
GUD Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 11
GUD Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 19
GUD Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
GUD Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 21
GUD Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
GUD Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
GUD Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List of Figures
GUD Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 24
GUD Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 26
|★調査レポート[GUD Holdings Limited (GUD)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[GUD Holdings Limited (GUD)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ