|【英語タイトル】IP Group Plc (IPO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
IP Group Plc (IP Group) is a provider of venture capital, business building and support, networks and recruitment services. The company invests in companies, which comprise early stage to mature businesses from various sectors such as energy and renewables, medical equipment and supplies, pharma and biotech, IT and communications, and chemicals and materials. Its support service portfolio includes strategic and commercial service, executive search and development, corporate finance and capital raising, and a range of administrative services. The company offers IP capitals through venture capital limited partnership funds. It operates in the UK and the US. IP Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
IP Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 07,2019: Carbon dioxide now being captured in first of its kind BECCS pilot
Sep 21,2018: Oxbotica raises funds to support global expansion plans
Jun 26,2018: Carisma Therapeutics Announces a $53 Million Series A Financing to Develop Novel CAR Macrophage Cellular Immunotherapy
May 15,2018: IP Group and Johns Hopkins collaboration funds cancer therapeutic start-up
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IP Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IP Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
IP Group Plc – Key Information
IP Group Plc – Overview
IP Group Plc – Key Employees
IP Group Plc – Key Employee Biographies
IP Group Plc – Key Operational Heads
IP Group Plc – Major Products and Services
IP Group Plc – History
IP Group Plc – Company Statement
IP Group Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IP Group Plc – Business Description
IP Group Plc – Corporate Strategy
IP Group Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IP Group Plc – Strengths
IP Group Plc – Weaknesses
IP Group Plc – Opportunities
IP Group Plc – Threats
IP Group Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
IP Group Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IP Group Plc, Key Information
IP Group Plc, Key Ratios
IP Group Plc, Share Data
IP Group Plc, Major Products and Services
IP Group Plc, History
IP Group Plc, Key Employees
IP Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
IP Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
IP Group Plc, Other Locations
IP Group Plc, Subsidiaries
IP Group Plc, Key Competitors
IP Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
IP Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
IP Group Plc, Annual Ratios
IP Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IP Group Plc, Performance Chart
IP Group Plc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[IP Group Plc (IPO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[IP Group Plc (IPO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ