|【英語タイトル】John Keells Holdings PLC (JKH.N0000) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
John Keells Holdings PLC (John Keells) is a business and consumer services company that provides hotel management services. The company offers services such as airline and aviation services, cinnamon hotels and resorts services, holiday and tour consulting services, port and marine fuel services, and services, consumer food and retail services. It also provides integrated logistic services, information technology services and business process outsourcing, plantations and commodities, property development, and ports and shipping facilities services, among others. John Keells offers its port and marine fuel services to IT solutions, manufacturing of food and beverages to running a chain of stock broking, supermarkets, tea broking, banking and real estate applications, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries located across Sri Lanka. John Keells is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
John Keells Holdings PLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 03,2018: Flurry of board level changes at JKH; Krishan appointed Dep. Chairman
Jan 02,2018: John Keells: Appointment of new deputy chairman and group finance director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of John Keells Holdings PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of John Keells Holdings PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
John Keells Holdings PLC – Key Information
John Keells Holdings PLC – Overview
John Keells Holdings PLC – Key Employees
John Keells Holdings PLC – Key Employee Biographies
John Keells Holdings PLC – Key Operational Heads
John Keells Holdings PLC – Major Products and Services
John Keells Holdings PLC – History
John Keells Holdings PLC – Company Statement
John Keells Holdings PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
John Keells Holdings PLC – Business Description
John Keells Holdings PLC – Corporate Strategy
John Keells Holdings PLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
John Keells Holdings PLC – Strengths
John Keells Holdings PLC – Weaknesses
John Keells Holdings PLC – Opportunities
John Keells Holdings PLC – Threats
John Keells Holdings PLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
John Keells Holdings PLC – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Information
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Ratios
John Keells Holdings PLC, Share Data
John Keells Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services
John Keells Holdings PLC, History
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Employees
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Operational Heads
John Keells Holdings PLC, Other Locations
John Keells Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries
John Keells Holdings PLC, Key Competitors
John Keells Holdings PLC, SWOT Analysis
John Keells Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price
John Keells Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios
John Keells Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
John Keells Holdings PLC, Performance Chart
John Keells Holdings PLC, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[John Keells Holdings PLC (JKH.N0000)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[John Keells Holdings PLC (JKH.N0000)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ