|【英語タイトル】Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd (7012) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd (7012) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) is a manufacturer of transportation equipment and industrial goods. The company’s product portfolio includes liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) carriers, ships, electric and diesel locomotives, gas engines, and gas compression modules. It also offers aircraft, satellites, and small and medium-sized gas turbine generators, gas turbines for naval vessels, all – terrain vehicles, motorcycles, utility vehicles, precision machinery, industrial robots, infrastructure equipment, personal watercrafts and general purpose gasoline engines. KHI serves transportation, oil and gas, power and infrastructure industries. It has operations in Brazil, Canada, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, the US, Germany and the UK. KHI is headquartered in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2017: Biggest Gasoline Plant Being Built In Turkmenistan
Sep 06,2017: RusHydro, Government of Magadan region and Kawasaki Heavy Industries sign cooperation agreement
Sep 01,2017: INPEX-Operated Ichthys LNG Project Celebrates Naming Ceremony For LNG Tanker To Supply CPC, Taiwan
Aug 18,2017: Turkmenistan Implements Major Gas Chemical Projects
Jul 11,2017: ABS approves new MOSS-Type LNG tank concept
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Key Facts 6
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Key Employees 7
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 10
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Major Products and Services 11
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – History 13
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Company Statement 19
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 20
Head Office 20
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 20
Joint Venture 22
Section 2 – Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Business Description 24
R&D Overview 25
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Corporate Strategy 26
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis – Overview 27
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Strengths 27
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Weaknesses 28
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Opportunities 29
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Threats 30
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd – Key Competitors 31
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 38
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 40
Sep 06, 2017: RusHydro, Government of Magadan region and Kawasaki Heavy Industries sign cooperation agreement 40
Sep 01, 2017: INPEX-Operated Ichthys LNG Project Celebrates Naming Ceremony For LNG Tanker To Supply CPC, Taiwan 41
Jul 11, 2017: ABS approves new MOSS-Type LNG tank concept 42
Jul 07, 2017: Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha: New LPG Carrier “Crystal River” To Serve Astomos Energy 43
Jun 16, 2017: Whittens Secures New Contract For Ichthys Project 44
Jun 13, 2017: Monadelphous Secures New Contract With Combined Value Of Approximately $125 Million 45
Jun 07, 2017: DNV GL Awards Kawasaki Heavy Industries AiP For New Non-Spherical (MOSS) LNG Tank 46
Mar 15, 2017: Laing O’Rourke Demobilises 800 People From Ichthys LNG Project 47
Dec 19, 2016: Saft wins multi-million dollar battery contract from Kawasaki Heavy Industries for Singapore’s driverless MRT trains 48
Dec 16, 2016: RusHydro signed cooperation agreements with Japanese companies 49
Section 5 – Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Tables
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Key Facts 6
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Key Employees 7
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 10
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services 11
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, History 13
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Other Locations 20
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries 21
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Affiliate 22
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Joint Venture 22
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Key Competitors 31
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 32
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios 33
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios 37
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
|★調査レポート[Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd (7012)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd (7012)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ