|【英語タイトル】Kawasumi Laboratories Inc (7703) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc (Kawasumi) is a medical device company that manufactures and distributes disposable blood collection and transfusion sets. The company’s product portfolio includes hemodialysis, plasmapheresis, blood banking and transfusion, infusion therapy, andendovascular repair devices. Its hemodialysis products comprise blood tubing sets, A.V.fistula needle and renak CTA, among others. Kawasumi provides plasmapheresis products such as plasma fractionators and plasma separator. The company’s endovascular repair product comprises najuta thoracic stent graft system. It distributes its products through a network of representative offices. The company operates through its offices in Japan and the US. Kawasumi is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc Key Recent Developments
May 15,2018: Kawasumi: Announcement of Mid-term business plan and Restructuring plan
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kawasumi Laboratories Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kawasumi Laboratories Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Information
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Overview
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Employees
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Operational Heads
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Major Products and Services
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – History
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Company Statement
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Business Description
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Corporate Strategy
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Strengths
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Weaknesses
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Opportunities
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Threats
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Information
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Ratios
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Share Data
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Major Products and Services
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, History
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Employees
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Operational Heads
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Other Locations
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Subsidiaries
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Key Competitors
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, SWOT Analysis
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Annual Ratios
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Performance Chart
Kawasumi Laboratories Inc, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Kawasumi Laboratories Inc (7703)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Kawasumi Laboratories Inc (7703)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ