|【英語タイトル】Kier Group plc (KIE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
・産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Kier Group plc (KIE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kier Group plc (Kier) is a construction and property development company. It is specialized in providing residential and commercial property development, and infrastructure project investment services. Kier’s services portfolio includes construction, civil and structural engineering, infrastructure development, property development, building services engineering, facilities management, asset management, housing maintenance, architecture and design, building surveying, project management, refurbishment, technical and installation, advisory and environmental services. Kier serves various sectors including utilities, power, housing, defense, institutional, commercial, education and industrial sectors. The company has an operational presence in the UK, the UAE, Jamaica, Trinidad, Jamaica and Hong Kong. Kier is headquartered in Bedfordshire, the UK.
Kier Group plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 09,2020: Kier names Chris Stevens as managing director of Midlands and performance excellence in construction business
Nov 10,2020: Kier appointed to £59m project at Sellafield
Nov 02,2020: Kier first construction company to be awarded social value quality mark level 2
Oct 15,2020: Kier starts work on crediton GP hub in Devon
Sep 29,2020: Kier appoints Helen Samuels for new technical director role in its Construction business
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Kier Group plc – Key Facts
Kier Group plc – Key Employees
Kier Group plc – Key Employee Biographies
Kier Group plc – Major Products and Services
Kier Group plc – History
Kier Group plc – Company Statement
Kier Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kier Group plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Corporate
Business Segment: Infrastructure Services
Business Segment: Other
Kier Group plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Kier Group plc – Strengths
Kier Group plc – Weaknesses
Kier Group plc – Opportunities
Kier Group plc – Threats
Kier Group plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Kier Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2020: Kier names Chris Stevens as managing director of Midlands and performance excellence in construction business
Nov 10, 2020: Kier appointed to £59m project at Sellafield
Nov 02, 2020: Kier first construction company to be awarded social value quality mark level 2
Oct 15, 2020: Kier starts work on crediton GP hub in Devon
Sep 29, 2020: Kier appoints Helen Samuels for new technical director role in its Construction business
Sep 24, 2020: Kier celebrates key milestone at Clinical Biotechnology Centre in Bristol
Sep 23, 2020: Leading regional builder Kier scoops 30 National Site awards
Sep 15, 2020: Kier awarded major new contract with Openreach to build ultrafast broadband in the south west
Sep 09, 2020: Construction work gets underway on major project that will help to transform Musgrove Park Hospital
May 29, 2020: Kier to deliver £97m Heartlands Hospital project in Birmingham, UK
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kier Group plc, Key Facts
Kier Group plc, Key Employees
Kier Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Kier Group plc, Major Products and Services
Kier Group plc, History
Kier Group plc, Other Locations
Kier Group plc, Subsidiaries
Kier Group plc, Key Competitors
Kier Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Kier Group plc, Annual Ratios
Kier Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kier Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kier Group plc, Interim Ratios
Kier Group plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
|★調査レポート[Kier Group plc (KIE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Kier Group plc (KIE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ