|【英語タイトル】KUKA AG (KU2) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
KUKA AG (KU2) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KUKA AG (KUKA), a subsidiary of Midea Group Co Ltd, is an automation company. It supplies intelligent automation solutions for diverse industrial and general applications. The company offers a wide range of products that include industrial robots; automated manufacturing systems including system components, tools, and automated manufacturing cells; and assembly lines, and engine and transmission assembly systems for cars. KUKA also offers engineering services to its customers. The company offers its services to various industries, including automotive, aviation, electronics, foundry, plastics, food and healthcare, among others. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. KUKA is headquartered in Augsburg, Germany.
KUKA AG Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: Kuka Group Q1 Profit Down 63.5%
Nov 21,2017: Need an assistant? KUKA offers robotic arms for integration into your medical device, on display at RSNA
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
KUKA AG – Key Facts 6
KUKA AG – Key Employees 7
KUKA AG – Key Employee Biographies 8
KUKA AG – Major Products and Services 9
KUKA AG – History 10
KUKA AG – Company Statement 12
KUKA AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
KUKA AG – Business Description 16
Business Segment: Robotics 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Swisslog 16
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Systems 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Germany 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Other regions 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe 18
R&D Overview 18
KUKA AG – Corporate Strategy 19
KUKA AG – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
KUKA AG – Strengths 20
KUKA AG – Weaknesses 21
KUKA AG – Opportunities 22
KUKA AG – Threats 23
KUKA AG – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 32
Nov 21, 2017: Need an assistant KUKA offers robotic arms for integration into your medical device, on display at RSNA 32
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
KUKA AG, Key Facts 6
KUKA AG, Key Employees 7
KUKA AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
KUKA AG, Major Products and Services 9
KUKA AG, History 10
KUKA AG, Other Locations 13
KUKA AG, Subsidiaries 14
KUKA AG, Key Competitors 24
KUKA AG, Ratios based on current share price 25
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios 26
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
KUKA AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
KUKA AG, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
KUKA AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
KUKA AG, Ratio Charts 31
|★調査レポート[KUKA AG (KU2)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[KUKA AG (KU2)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ