|【英語タイトル】Lite-On Technology Corp (2301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Lite-On Technology Corp (2301) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lite-On Technology Corp (Lite-On) is an electronic products manufacturer that produces and supplies optoelectronics, storage devices, information technology and mobile mechanics. Its offerings include computer software, hardware, peripherals and components, monitors, multifunction and all-in-one printers, cameras, Internet systems, image-processing equipment, information storage and process equipment, electronic components and office equipment; electronic coils, transformers, power suppliers and electronic hardware parts; LED and electronic car products; optical lens modules and optoelectronic components. The company manufactures its products through its own and operating facilities and supplies through logistics centers. Lite-On caters to computers, communications, automotive electronics, consumer electronics, medical, LED lighting and biotech applications. The company has operations in the Americas, Asia and Europe. Lite-On is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Lite-On Technology Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2018: LITE-ON Technology Reports Consolidated May Sales of NT$18.49 Billion
Feb 27,2018: LITE-ON Technology Reports 2017 Consolidated Sales of NT$214.6 Billion, Proposed Cash Dividend of NT$ 2.92 Per Share, with Cash Yield of 6.8%
Oct 30,2017: LITE-ON reports first three quarters’ revenue of NT$160.4 billion with EPS of NT$0.14
Apr 28,2017: Lite-On Technology reports first quarter net profits of NT$1.98 billion, up 16% YoY with EPS of NT$ 0.85, a Q1 record high for 13 years
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Lite-On Technology Corp – Key Facts 6
Lite-On Technology Corp – Key Employees 7
Lite-On Technology Corp – Key Employee Biographies 9
Lite-On Technology Corp – Major Products and Services 10
Lite-On Technology Corp – History 11
Lite-On Technology Corp – Company Statement 13
Lite-On Technology Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Lite-On Technology Corp – Business Description 18
Business Segment: IT 18
Business Segment: Mobile Mechanics and Others 18
Business Segment: Optoelectronics 18
Business Segment: Storage 19
Geographical Segment: Americas 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Geographical Segment: Others 19
Lite-On Technology Corp – Corporate Strategy 20
Lite-On Technology Corp – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Lite-On Technology Corp – Strengths 21
Lite-On Technology Corp – Weaknesses 22
Lite-On Technology Corp – Opportunities 23
Lite-On Technology Corp – Threats 24
Lite-On Technology Corp – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Jun 06, 2018: LITE-ON Technology Reports Consolidated May Sales of NT$18.49 Billion 33
Feb 27, 2018: LITE-ON Technology Reports 2017 Consolidated Sales of NT$214.6 Billion, Proposed Cash Dividend of NT$ 2.92 Per Share, with Cash Yield of 6.8% 34
Oct 30, 2017: LITE-ON reports first three quarters’ revenue of NT$160.4 billion with EPS of NT$0.14 35
Apr 28, 2017: Lite-On Technology reports first quarter net profits of NT$1.98 billion, up 16% YoY with EPS of NT$ 0.85, a Q1 record high for 13 years 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Facts 6
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Employees 7
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
Lite-On Technology Corp, Major Products and Services 10
Lite-On Technology Corp, History 11
Lite-On Technology Corp, Other Locations 15
Lite-On Technology Corp, Subsidiaries 15
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Competitors 25
Lite-On Technology Corp, Ratios based on current share price 26
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios 27
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Lite-On Technology Corp, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List of Figures
Lite-On Technology Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
Lite-On Technology Corp, Ratio Charts 32
|★調査レポート[Lite-On Technology Corp (2301)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Lite-On Technology Corp (2301)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ