|【英語タイトル】Loblaw Companies Ltd (L) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Loblaw Companies Ltd (L) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Loblaw Companies Limited (Loblaw) owns and operates various multiple stores that offers food and pharmacy products. Its product portfolio includes drugs, groceries, food items, apparels, health and beauty products and general merchandise related products. The company conducts its business operations through shopper’s drug mart, retail stores and discounted stores. These include franchise-owned retail food stores, associate-owned drug stores and in-store pharmacies. Loblaw also offers credit card services, loyalty programs, daily banking, mortgage, credit, insurance brokerage services personal banking and telecommunication services and investment related services. It also owns and manages various retail and commercial properties. Loblaw is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Loblaw Companies Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 02,2018: Loblaw announces Q1 2018 financial results
Dec 07,2017: Lowe’s appoints Sylvain Prud’homme as president, International
Oct 16,2017: Loblaw to lay off 500 office staff in drive to cut costs
Jul 26,2017: Loblaw Companies revenues up by 1.7% in H1 2017
Apr 16,2017: Loblaw plans $1.3bn investment in Canadian stores
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Key Facts 6
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Key Employees 7
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 8
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Major Products and Services 9
Loblaw Companies Ltd – History 11
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Company Statement 15
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Business Description 19
Business Segment: Choice Properties 19
Business Segment: Financial Services 19
Business Segment: Retail 19
Key Stats 20
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Corporate Strategy 21
Loblaw Companies Ltd – SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis – Overview 22
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Strengths 22
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Weaknesses 23
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Opportunities 24
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Threats 25
Loblaw Companies Ltd – Key Competitors 26
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 33
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Jan 20, 2017: George Weston and Loblaw Companies announce management succession 35
Jan 20, 2017: George Weston and Loblaw Companies announce management succession 36
Jan 20, 2017: George Weston and Loblaw Companies announce management succession 37
Section 5 – Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Tables
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Key Facts 6
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Key Employees 7
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Loblaw Companies Ltd, History 11
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Key Competitors 26
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 27
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Annual Ratios 28
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Interim Ratios 32
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List of Figures
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Loblaw Companies Ltd, Ratio Charts 33
|★調査レポート[Loblaw Companies Ltd (L)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Loblaw Companies Ltd (L)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ