|【英語タイトル】LPP SA (LPP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
LPP SA (LPP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LPP S.A. (LPP) is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of clothes. It offers a wide range of clothing and accessories including jackets, overcoats, sweaters, sweatshirts, trousers, shirts, dresses, tops, inner wears, hats, scarves and gloves. The company also provides footwear, bags and accessories. LPP offers these products under various brands including Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito, Tallinder and Sinsay. The company along with its subsidiaries performs operations across Poland, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Cyprus, the UAE, Germany and Croatia. Its production facilities are located in Poland and China. LPP is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland.
LPP SA Key Recent Developments
May 18,2017: LPP doubles revenues from e-commerce and records an increase in sales
Feb 23,2017: LPP focuses on new markets and increases revenues from e-commerce
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
LPP SA – Key Facts 5
LPP SA – Key Employees 6
LPP SA – Major Products and Services 7
LPP SA – History 8
LPP SA – Company Statement 10
LPP SA – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
LPP SA – Business Description 14
LPP SA – Corporate Strategy 15
LPP SA – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
LPP SA – Strengths 16
LPP SA – Weaknesses 17
LPP SA – Opportunities 18
LPP SA – Threats 19
LPP SA – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
May 18, 2017: LPP doubles revenues from e-commerce and records an increase in sales 28
Feb 23, 2017: LPP focuses on new markets and increases revenues from e-commerce 29
Section 5 – Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Tables
LPP SA, Key Facts 5
LPP SA, Key Employees 6
LPP SA, Major Products and Services 7
LPP SA, History 8
LPP SA, Subsidiaries 12
LPP SA, Key Competitors 20
LPP SA, Ratios based on current share price 21
LPP SA, Annual Ratios 22
LPP SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
LPP SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
LPP SA, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List of Figures
LPP SA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
LPP SA, Ratio Charts 27