|【英語タイトル】Maersk Line AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Maersk Line AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Maersk Line A/S (Maersk Line) is a container shipping company that provides ocean transportation in all parts of the world. It provides shipping services through its fleet of container vessels and unit containers. Its cargo handling services include pre-treatment of cargo, and packing and stuffing of chilled commodities. The company under eBusiness Integration Solutions offers end-to-end IT solutions to simplify whole supply chain, from product manufacturing to delivery. Maersk offers services that include vessels, containers, refrigerated services, cargo, and others. The company markets its services through the Maersk Line, MCC Transport (Intra-Asia), Safmarine, SeaLand (Intra-Americas) and Seago Line (Intra-Europe) brands. The company is the global container division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group. Maersk is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Maersk Line AS Key Recent Developments
Nov 04,2017: Maersk Container Industry appoints new CEO
Oct 03,2017: GE’s Fuel-Efficient Marine Technology Powers the World’s Largest Container Vessels by Maersk
Jun 14,2017: Nynas Oil On Biggest Container Ship In The World
Apr 19,2017: Talks Underway With Maersk Over SPOL
Mar 16,2017: Semco Maritime Enters Into Its Largest Contract With Maersk Oil And Gas
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Maersk Line A/S – Key Facts 5
Maersk Line A/S – Key Employees 6
Maersk Line A/S – Key Employee Biographies 7
Maersk Line A/S – Major Products and Services 8
Maersk Line A/S – History 9
Maersk Line A/S – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Maersk Line A/S – Business Description 14
Maersk Line A/S – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Maersk Line A/S – Strengths 15
Maersk Line A/S – Weaknesses 16
Maersk Line A/S – Opportunities 17
Maersk Line A/S – Threats 18
Maersk Line A/S – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 20
Oct 03, 2017: GE’s Fuel-Efficient Marine Technology Powers the World’s Largest Container Vessels by Maersk 20
Jun 14, 2017: Nynas Oil On Biggest Container Ship In The World 21
Mar 16, 2017: Semco Maritime Enters Into Its Largest Contract With Maersk Oil And Gas 22
Mar 13, 2017: Quadrise Fuels International Announces Marine Operational Trial 23
Mar 02, 2017: Quadrise Fuels International: Marine Operational Trial 24
Feb 14, 2017: Getech Group: OGA 21CXRM Contract Win 25
Feb 08, 2017: Maersk Line announces change of chairman of the board 26
Feb 03, 2017: Maersk receives honoring certificate of merit from Saudi Customs Authority 27
Jan 12, 2017: Cue Energy Announces Maari Oil Field Production Resumes This Week 28
Section 4 – Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Maersk Line A/S, Key Facts 5
Maersk Line A/S, Key Employees 6
Maersk Line A/S, Key Employee Biographies 7
Maersk Line A/S, Major Products and Services 8
Maersk Line A/S, History 9
Maersk Line A/S, Other Locations 12
Maersk Line A/S, Key Competitors 19
|★調査レポート[Maersk Line AS：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Maersk Line AS：企業の戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ