|【英語タイトル】Metalico, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Metalico, Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metalico, Inc. (Metalico), a subsidiary of Total Merchant Ltd., is a scrap metal recycling company. It primarily sources, purchases, processes and sells recycled scrap steel and iron; non-ferrous metals including aluminum, lead, copper and nickel-based steel, platinum group metals, and minor metals such as tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum. It also fabricates non-battery lead-based products including sheet lead, shot, extruded strip lead, machined lead parts and cast lead products. The company caters its products and services primarily to domestic mills, foundries, specialty steels, electronics, high-technology, automotive, Department of Defense, roofing, plumbing, radiation shielding for pharmaceutical and power generation industries. It carries outs its operations through its recycling facilities located in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Mississippi. Metalico is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey, the US.
Metalico, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 14,2017: Metalico names new president, CEO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Metalico, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Metalico, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Metalico, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Metalico, Inc. – History 9
Metalico, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Metalico, Inc. – Business Description 13
Metalico, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Metalico, Inc. – Strengths 14
Metalico, Inc. – Weaknesses 15
Metalico, Inc. – Opportunities 16
Metalico, Inc. – Threats 17
Metalico, Inc. – Key Competitors 18
Metalico, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 3 – Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Metalico, Inc., Key Facts 5
Metalico, Inc., Key Employees 6
Metalico, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Metalico, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Metalico, Inc., History 9
Metalico, Inc., Other Locations 11
Metalico, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
Metalico, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Metalico, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 19