|【英語タイトル】Midsona AB (MSON B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Midsona AB (Midsona), formerly Midelfart Sonesson AB is a healthcare products manufacturing company that provides personal care products, health foods, and hygiene products. The company’s products include superfood, sports nutrition, dietary supplements, nutritional supplements, organic food, herbal teas, skin-care and beauty products. It also provides weight control, cold remedies, insect repellent and organic hygiene products, hair and dental care products, among others. Midsona markets its products through mail order and online ordering, pharmacies, supermarkets, and consumer healthcare network, among others. The company has its operations in Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark. Midsona is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
Midsona AB Key Recent Developments
Oct 25,2018: Midsona – Interim report, January-September 2018
Apr 25,2018: Midsona: Interim report January-March 2018
Feb 09,2018: Midsona’s Year-end Report 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Midsona AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Midsona AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Midsona AB – Key Information
Midsona AB – Overview
Midsona AB – Key Employees
Midsona AB – Key Employee Biographies
Midsona AB – Key Operational Heads
Midsona AB – Major Products and Services
Midsona AB – History
Midsona AB – Company Statement
Midsona AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Midsona AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Midsona AB – Business Description
Midsona AB – Corporate Strategy
Midsona AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Midsona AB – Strengths
Midsona AB – Weaknesses
Midsona AB – Opportunities
Midsona AB – Threats
Midsona AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Midsona AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Midsona AB, Key Information
Midsona AB, Key Ratios
Midsona AB, Share Data
Midsona AB, Major Products and Services
Midsona AB, History
Midsona AB, Key Employees
Midsona AB, Key Employee Biographies
Midsona AB, Key Operational Heads
Midsona AB, Other Locations
Midsona AB, Subsidiaries
Midsona AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Midsona AB, Key Competitors
Midsona AB, SWOT Analysis
Midsona AB, Ratios based on current share price
Midsona AB, Annual Ratios
Midsona AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Midsona AB, Performance Chart
Midsona AB, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Midsona AB (MSON B)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Midsona AB (MSON B)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ