|【英語タイトル】Navitas Limited (NVT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Navitas Limited (NVT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Navitas Limited (Navitas) is an educational services company that provides educational services and learning solutions. Through partnerships with industry and professional bodies, it offers integrated learning programs such as university pathway programs, English language, professional and industry placement, health and social service education, creative media education, settlement services. The company provides a range of higher education opportunities including certificate, degree, diploma, and masters programs across animation, film, design, gaming, audio, and web fields. Navitas serves students across Australia, Europe, Africa, North America, and Asia. Navitas is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Navitas Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2018: Navitas Stewart Brougham appointed Chair of Christchurch Educated, NZ
Feb 27,2018: David Buckingham to become Group Chief Executive Officer of Navitas
Nov 01,2017: Navitas appoints new chief executive
Oct 12,2017: Navitas CFO steps up as bell rings for long-serving chief and co-founder Rod Jones
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
Navitas Limited – Key Facts 6
Navitas Limited – Key Employees 7
Navitas Limited – Key Employee Biographies 8
Navitas Limited – Major Products and Services 10
Navitas Limited – History 11
Navitas Limited – Company Statement 13
Navitas Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Navitas Limited – Business Description 18
Business Segment: Careers and Industry 18
Business Segment: Careers and Industry Division 18
Business Segment: Corporate 18
Business Segment: University Partnerships 18
Geographical Segment: Asia (excluding Australia) 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 19
Geographical Segment: Canada 19
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding the UK) 19
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 19
Geographical Segment: UK 19
Geographical Segment: United States 19
Navitas Limited – Corporate Strategy 20
Navitas Limited – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Navitas Limited – Strengths 21
Navitas Limited – Weaknesses 22
Navitas Limited – Opportunities 23
Navitas Limited – Threats 24
Navitas Limited – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Apr 04, 2018: Navitas Stewart Brougham appointed Chair of Christchurch Educated, NZ 33
Feb 27, 2018: David Buckingham to become Group Chief Executive Officer of Navitas 34
Section 5 – Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Tables
Navitas Limited, Key Facts 6
Navitas Limited, Key Employees 7
Navitas Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Navitas Limited, Major Products and Services 10
Navitas Limited, History 11
Navitas Limited, Subsidiaries 15
Navitas Limited, Key Competitors 25
Navitas Limited, Ratios based on current share price 26
Navitas Limited, Annual Ratios 27
Navitas Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Navitas Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Navitas Limited, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
List of Figures
Navitas Limited, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 30
Navitas Limited, Ratio Charts 32
|★調査レポート[Navitas Limited (NVT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Navitas Limited (NVT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ