|【英語タイトル】Nikkei Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Nikkei Inc. – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nikkei Inc. (Nikkei) is a media company. It offers various news information related to economic trends, government policies, corporate news, consumer economy, and finance and investment. The company businesses comprise of publishing; data services; broadcasting; sales, marketing, advertising and education; printing and production; and other services. The company publishes three newspapers, namely, Nikkei Business Daily, Nikkei MJ and The Nikkei Veritas. These newspapers cover Japanese economy, industry and markets. The company also offers coverage of consumer goods industry, retail and marketing trends. It also operates three research centers, namely, Japan Investor Relations Association (JIRA), Japan Center for Economic Research (JCER) and Nikkei Advertising Research Institute. The company has operations in the US, the UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Hong Kong and China. Nikkei is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Nikkei Inc. – Key Facts 5
Nikkei Inc. – Key Employees 6
Nikkei Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
Nikkei Inc. – History 8
Nikkei Inc. – Company Statement 9
Nikkei Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Nikkei Inc. – Business Description 13
Nikkei Inc. – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Nikkei Inc. – Strengths 14
Nikkei Inc. – Weaknesses 15
Nikkei Inc. – Opportunities 16
Nikkei Inc. – Threats 17
Nikkei Inc. – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Nikkei Inc., Key Facts 5
Nikkei Inc., Key Employees 6
Nikkei Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Nikkei Inc., History 8
Nikkei Inc., Other Locations 10
Nikkei Inc., Subsidiaries 10
Nikkei Inc., Key Competitors 18