|【英語タイトル】Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (4539) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (Nippon Chemiphar) is a provider of pharmaceutical drugs and health-related services. The company manufactures, supplies, imports and exports ethical pharmaceuticals and diagnostic agents. It offers diagnostic products, such as IgE NC, a diagnostic kit that provides results and reveals total IgE levels; and DP3000, a device for allergen-specific IgE measurements. Nippon Chemiphar offers products in the fields of hyperuricemia and algia. It offers solutions for internal medicine, orthopedics and urology. It distributes its generic pharmaceuticals through wholesalers to hospitals and pharmacies. The company operates in Yokohama, Kanetsu, Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima and Fukuoka. Nippon Chemiphar is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2018: Chemiphar announced Second Quarter Business Summary FY2018. (pdf, 340KB)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Information
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Overview
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Employees
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Major Products and Services
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – History
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Company Statement
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Business Description
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Strengths
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Weaknesses
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Opportunities
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Threats
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Information
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Share Data
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, History
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Employees
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Other Locations
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
|★調査レポート[Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (4539)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (4539)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ