|【英語タイトル】Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (3105) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review|
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (3105) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (Nisshinbo) is an environmental and energy company that develops, manufactures, and supplies diversified products. It offers wireless communications equipment and electronic parts; brake friction materials, precision parts, and electronic components; fabric and textile material; printing paper, tissue, and processed paper products; machine tools; and environment-related products. The company also redevelops business properties that become idle as a result of business changes by its group companies; and also leases office and commercial facilities; and sells housing lots. It has manufacturing bases in North America, Southeast Asia, Fareast Asia, Europe, South America, and Southern Africa regions. Nisshinbo is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2017: Ballard to Offer World’s First PEM Fuel Cell Product Using Non Precious Metal Catalyst
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Key Facts 5
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Key Employees 6
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Major Products and Services 7
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – History 8
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Company Statement 10
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Business Description 15
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis – Overview 17
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Strengths 17
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Weaknesses 18
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Opportunities 19
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Threats 20
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. – Key Competitors 21
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Sep 12, 2017: Ballard to Offer World’s First PEM Fuel Cell Product Using Non Precious Metal Catalyst 30
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Tables
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Key Facts 5
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Key Employees 6
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Major Products and Services 7
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., History 8
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Other Locations 13
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Key Competitors 21
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Nisshinbo Holdings Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
|★調査レポート[Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (3105)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]
|★調査レポート[Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. (3105)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせ